Search This Blog

Tuesday 4 December 2018

The Autobiography of George Muller ~ George Muller

Brit Trip Locations London/ Devon/ Bristol/ Wiltshire.
  
Diaried books, or those with constant ledger tallying – so dry!! , are never favourite reads, so those factors definitely affected my rating of this book.  A good indication of how much I’m appreciating a book is how often I plague my family with details from it – this book got some mentioning, but not lots.  I did find it an encouragement to be more given to prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Polite comments are welcomed :)

The number beside each book is my personal rating for the book, or audiobook, at the time of reading with the range being:

(1) = would not recommend,

(2) = some interesting aspects but not one of my recommended reads,

(3) = would recommend.

(4) = Really good, enjoyable, (or worthy) read, would definitely recommend

(5) = Excellent book, highly recommend