Search This Blog

Wednesday 14 March 2018

Hudson Taylor’s Spiritual Secret ~ Dr. & Mrs. Howard Taylor

Narrated by Raymond Todd (4) N/F. Christian.

It took me a while to settle into this book, I nearly abandoned it a few times.  I’m so pleased I stuck with it as I started appreciating this biography more once Taylor actually got to China. This is definitely a book I recommend to other Christians to read. 
The hardship Taylor and his family endured.
As a random aside, the amount of accumulated time Taylor spent in sea travel was phenomenal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Polite comments are welcomed :)

The number beside each book is my personal rating for the book, or audiobook, at the time of reading with the range being:

(1) = would not recommend,

(2) = some interesting aspects but not one of my recommended reads,

(3) = would recommend.

(4) = Really good, enjoyable, (or worthy) read, would definitely recommend

(5) = Excellent book, highly recommend